- This strategy helps our kiddos develop writing fluency and reflection skills...where I hear true learning takes place.
- Terrific tool for informally assessing what your student actually is thinking about your lesson.
- 2-10 minutes in length
- Open-ended prompts work well.
1. Math: Describe the difference between a factor and a multiple.
2. Science: After studying erosion... How does erosion change the surface of the earth.
3. Social Studies: How did humans use natural resources during the Stone Age?
4. Phys. Ed.- Describe the correct form for doing a push up.
5. ELA: What is a decision your character had to make which had significant consequences for them?
More info on p. 68 of Thinkquiry Toolkit!